Tuesday, February 17, 2009

13 years? Yep.....hard to believe it!!

I have been married to the same man for 13 years now. We have offically been married for 13 years today....we met in December of 1995 and got married 2 months later in on the 17th of February 1996 and here we are.....both still standing. :)

I am blessed to have a wondeful husband who has always taken very good care of me and our family. I knew within hours of meeting him that I would marry him and even told someone this (although they thought I was CRAZY) and I never doubted it because I just knew. We have been through a lot of things together over the years and see lots of struggles within our own friends and families. We have brought two beautiful daughters into the world together, and seen many family members pass on from this world as well. We have both come to Christ together and even work together now. What a path we have taken over the years. I cannot wait for the next 13, or 30, or more......

I have a date in 37 years (or so) with this guy I met back in 1995......

No comments: