Thursday, December 11, 2008

Neuro Follow Up

I had a follow up with the neuro today and all seems to be good. She was pleased with my status and how I seemed to be doing on the meds so far. I do not have to go back to see her for 3 months now unless something comes up between now and then. She did send me for blood work so I will see how that is in a few days, but I think it will be ok. I have been sick this past week with bronchitis, sinusitis and an ear infection so I am loaded with more antibiotics. I have been on the go most of the week though and I am feeling run down today. I am pretty tired so i think we are going to start our Christmas vacation from school and start relaxing and getting ready for our trip to the mountains. I am so ready to go to the cabin in Arkansas!

No comments: