Monday, November 3, 2008

Weakened Immune Systems

I think having a weakened immune system is one of the most unfun things to deal with, especially when you have kids, or work with kids. I had bronchitis 3 times in the first 6 months of the year, which hung on the last time for more than 2 months. It was not fun!! I have been pretty lucky since, not to catch anything too serious considering how much I am around kids......and loving on babies at church. I feel like I am getting sick now though. My 6 year old had a viral infection last week and ran a fever for a few days. I made sure not to share anything with her for the largest part of it, but I think I thought she was really throught it all...and got careless. Hopefully I am just run down as we had a very busy week and weekend running around to parties and doing yard work. It does not help that I did a number on my back just bending over wrong to bathe the kids and then aggravated itmore doing the yard work. Som he I sit, trying to get some things done that can't wait another day and trying NOT to be sick, and trying to nurse the back as well. But the parties were fun, and I have a flower bed of pretty flowers...and part of the yard around the pool is done........

No comments: