Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Frikkin' Tired......

of being tired!!! Unfortunately it is a symptom/side effect of my diseases, and it is really kicking my butt here lately. I MUST take a nap every day or I cannot keep my eyes open. I love to nap, don't get me wrong, but I also want to be able to get out of the house and do stuff with the kids!!

Today I got on a coughing spell (still trying to clear the reminants of the bronchitis) and hacked all day almost. My throat is sore and scratchy and hoarse now. I thought if it got any worse I was going to be heading to the ER. I got to the point where Iwas gasping for air and could not get a good breath. Not Fun!!!

I received the Acthar today in a cooler delivered by FedEx. I have all the stuff I need except the training. Guess I will call on that tomorrow. I also did not hear about the Betaseron yet......

I did get a huge box of supplements today I had ordered last week. Kinda like Christmas with all the packages coming, just wished it was someting more fun to open!!

No comments: