Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Delivery Today.....

I should be receiving a delivery anytime with the Acthar Gel injections. I am nervous about taking it, but I am willing to see if it will help me out, and pray it does not cause me any problems. If this is truly Lyme and MS, I do not know what to expect. Supposedly Lyme does not make friends with cortisteroids.......I guess we will see in a few days.

I should also have a nurse coming to teach me how to do the injections myself. The Betaseron will be coming soon as well, as it was ordered yesterday.


The neuro also ran more bloodtests yesterday to check my thyroid levels and my B-12 levels just to make sure there was nothing going on there. He said it would not change anything as far as he is concerned, but he wanted to have it done since it has not been done to date (as far as we could tell from all the reports I had copies of).

No comments: