Friday, May 9, 2008

Before 2003.....

I guess pre-2003 it is hard to really pinpoint alot of the problems I had now. I know going back to 1998 I was having severe mood swings and depression. It kind of seemed to come out of no-where. I had been married only 2 years and just bought a house so things there were doing good, except for the moods. It was causing a real problem on the marriage, so I went to the doctor about it. He is the very same doctor I see now for Lymes, but I guess no one was looking for it then, and he had not started treating it back then. I know he got into it due to family members being affected and having no where to turn for treatment themselves.

Anyway, pre-1998, I do not remember any tick bites but we did grow up camping and fishing. I was also a girl-scout and did things there. Who knows how long this has been in my body......

When I was a teenager ('89-'90 thereabouts), I started having insomnia problems. I could not sleep and it was effecting my school. I went to see my GP then and he prescribed Trazadone, to help me sleep. I took it for a while until it started to control me and needed more and more to work. I think this may have been the first signs of Lyme and no one knew it........

No comments: