Monday, December 7, 2009

My head is swimming.....

but I feel like the rest of me is sinking. I am sluggish and tired. I want to crawl in bed and stay there.....I think I would if I did not have things to get done. I literally feel like the old commercial that was for a cold medicine...."medicine head".....where the balloon was lifting off the cartoon head. I feel like that but it is not a cold. I wish it were so easy.......

I just got a call from the neuro's office. They want me back to get more blood - VAMPIRES. My ANA titer was off - which it has been in the past, but she is worried about it, as she has never seen it, only my other docs have. I have been looked at for SLE or "Lupus" before with no positive diagnosis only "possible" multi-connective tissue disease. Auto-immune stuff really sucks......this past week has been for the birds, I tell ya! I am not supposed to do any more IVIG for now as my WBC was lower again this last time and the doc is telling me to hold off on any more treatments. I still have to get my blood looked at every week once again to see if there is any change, and once I make it in to them, we will see what the hematologist has to say about all of this. As for now, the neuro will run a full ANA panel and we will see what that comes up with.

Until then, peace up, peace in, peace out....

No comments: