Saturday, December 27, 2008

Been reading....

a few books over the Christmas holidays. Stephen Baldwin is quite a good author and has some great views on Christianity and spreading the Word to the youth of today. I enjoyed reading his book "The Unusual Suspect" which is all about his coming to Christ and his current ministry as well as his beliefs and moreover, his opinions on the current state of America's youth when dealing with ministry. I am in agreement with a lot of what he said in this book! I would suggest reading it to just about anyone.....I was not even really a fan of his prior to this, I just saw him on Huckabee one night and decided I would pick his books up. I also read his first novel, "The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips" which was a murder/mystery/faith story. I was sucked in and did not want to put it down. I read both books in 2-3 days...and wish I had more to read. I think I will follow him and read more of his books if he continues writing.

Check out his ministry http://www.livinit.com/index.php.

No comments: