Friday, November 7, 2008

Prayers

With the election over, many people have switched modes; Prayers now being for the new 'president elect'. As we go through personal transitions in life we often seek prayer or support in these transitions from friends and other people we know, of like minds. Often we lean on church members or small groups, or close friends for strength in tough times, but who do you lean on when you do not have those things in your life? I cannot imagine not having some one to turn to throughout my life during the rough times! Last night I heard of a woman who had learned to trust again recently from one of my best friends just ministering to her child and being there to serve when she needed that in her life. This brought me to tears.....mainly because I know how giving my friend is and that this is from her heart. I am brought to tears as I type just thinking about this again as I know she will probably be moving to another state in the next few months and that saddens me. I love her dearly, she is my sister as well as my friend and I will be lost with our her! I ask you pray for her because she needs this move for her family and it will be a blessing for them but pray for me as I will be seperated from a big piece of my life - my best friend! I love you my dear sweet sisterfriend Ginger (oh yeah, and my manfriend/brother Mark)! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, too. I'm not gone, yet, so no tears. Miles can not separate true friends.