Thursday, September 11, 2008

I did not realize it was 9/11......

I saw flags at half mast and wondered if I missed a passing on of some political person. Then I got home and saw something on yahoo. What a sad day for loads of people today is....bittersweet for me as that was the day I was confirmed to be pregnant with my first baby - who is now 6. Wow how time flies!! God Bless all those touched by 9/11.

As far as my health, not much going on here lately. I have felt pretty normal with a few bouts of extreme fatigue kicking in every once in a while. Nothing a little (or few hour) nap won't resolve usually! :) I still have not heard anything on the last MRI's from a few weeks ago. I am assuming no news is good news.

We have been waiting on the weather to have our pool construction started. The hurricane season is not conducive to pool building. And I only thought that I would be affected if I were on a cruise out in the ocean since we do not live seaside......go figure. Pray for everyone that is!!

If you read this, please pray for my friend Lori as she has a very sick little boy Caed, and they have had to "relocate" to Nebraska for a while to receive some very specialized medical care at a facility in Omaha I believe it is........

Pray for my best friend as they are dealing with job-loss and the uncertainty that come swith that.....

Pray for Tana and her sick baby Kensley......I only know of then thru Lori from above, via the internet....

2 comments:

Tana Free said...

Melissa,
This is Tana. You always comment on my blog and I alway love hearing from you. You always say that I don't know you, but I do. God always connects people that He loves for a reason, SO my sister in Christ, I am here to pray for you and to give you Christ's love as you go through this journey of life. I don't know why it seems that our cup runneth over with troubles sometimes, but just like Job God has tremendous blessings in store for you and your wonderful family. I just know it. Thank you for praying for Kensley, and I will keep praying for you too. Hugs from Heaven, Tana

Bones said...

I totally missed it, too. My dad's birthday was 9/10 (he died when I was 7) and I missed that as well.

It was good to see ya Sunday, girlie girl!