Sunday, August 31, 2008

So much going on.......

around here and none of it has been related to my health - yea!!. (well, 2 days of MRI's this past week, but I do not know anything on those yet.) We are in the process of building a pool in the backyard. We closed on the loan on Friday and we are waiting out Gustav (the hurricane) to see what the weather is going to be like so they can start the actual construction. We are also getting ready(for Ken) to ceramic tile my master bathroom, and get new carpet in the living room and in my master bedroom. The carpet will probably wait until the pool is complete since there will be loads of dirt and mud in the back for a while. Once the pool is done, and we get the backyard settled down, I guess we will get the carpet changed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just checking in on you. It is wonderful to come and read and not find out that something whacky has happened to you. These moments are blessings! See you tomorrow!