Friday, May 30, 2008

The past week......

has been a like whirl-wind. I have been praying and asking for prayers from anyone who reads this!

I have not felt physically good much, until Wednesday. I finally got over that horrible spinal headache, and have just about cleared the junk from the bronchitis!! I felt 1oo million times better on Wednesday and did tons of laundry and cleaned some house. I had a good day, and a good night at church as well. I slept good that night as well, with no sleep meds!! Thursday was good, but I was tired! I guess Wednesday had caught up to me. We took Kendra to the American Girl Store and Bistro for her birthday from mom. She (we) had a good time! I love those good days when there is not much bothering me!! Kendra calls me sleepyhead all the time and she is right. I have not gone but maybe 2 days here lately without some kind of nap. Today I could hardly keep my eyes open and fell asleep in the chair, the kids had gone to play upstairs - glad I have good kids that can occupy themselves without trouble!!

Anyway, I have been collecting all the recent blood tests and MRI's from everywhere to take to Houston with me next week. I am trying to get a good picture of my history so he gets a good picture of the Lyme and the MS/lesions and what my body has been doing here lately. It is hard for me to keep up with it at times, hence the blogging now.

No comments: