Sunday, May 11, 2008

Feeling Like Crap.....

Since yesterday........
I think I may be having a "herx" possibly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herxheimer_reaction).
Been on meds for a little over a week now and still been sick with Bronchitis too. Just feeling rundown, and like this cough is going to stay forever!! I did alot of shopping yesterday for school stuff for the kids. It was a great girls' day out with my friends, but it also made me very tired. I even had to cancel plans last night to play cards because I was not well. I think my meds worked a number on me yesterday as well as the heat. Part of the shopping was in a warehouse with no AC and it got to about 85 outside with complete sun. I nearly passed out before I paid so I left the building and went to my friend's car. I just felt horrible the rest of the evening.......I still feel rough today. It is almost like a hangover, but sadly, I have not been drinking. I did not get to sleep until 3am on Friday night, so I know that played a big part in the feeling bad all day as well. Anytime I get out of synch, it has lingering effects on me. Seems like most things do these days!!

No comments: