Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Call Me Slacker

I have not blogged in so long. I have not felt like it. I am not sure why really but I just haven't. I guess it could be the obsession with Facebook competing with my bloggin time. What ever did I do with out Facebook in my life?? How did I ever get along? I am sure I was more productive but felt less "connected". Why is that?


Anyway, I have been doing pretty good I guess. There has been nothing huge in the medical department which is a good thing, right? Well, we have been watching my White Blood Cells play like a yo-yo and go up and down constantly for months now. I maintain a relatively low average count anyway, but it is staying lower than normal now. I will be seeing a Hematologist soon - made a call to one I am familiar with today. I have a follow up with the neurologist in the morning. I have had some brain fog the past couple weeks. I seem to have some short term memory loss, more than normal, scatterbrained like - where I would not normally do silly things. I have been brushing it off (to busy-ness) but Ken mentioned it tonight so it is noticable to others. Great!

No comments: