Friday, August 1, 2008

Too Many Pills!!

A friend shared this poem on a website I frequent.....I do not know who wrote it but it is great!!




Too Many Pills
A row of bottles on my shelf,
Caused me to analyze myself.
One yellow pill I have to pop,
Goes to my heart so it won't stop.
A little white one that I take,
Goes to my hands so they won't shake.
The blue ones that I use a lot,
Tell me I'm happy when I'm not.
The purple pill goes to my brain,
Then tells me that I have no pain.
The capsules tell me not to wheeze,
Or cough or choke or even sneeze.
The red ones, smallest of them all,
Go to my blood so I won't fall.
The orange ones, very big and bright,
Prevent my leg cramps in the night.
Such an array of brilliant pills,
Helping to cure all kinds of ills.
But what I'd really like to know...........Is what tells each one where to go!

No comments: