Monday, August 11, 2008

No news is Good News Right?

No news around here....waiting to go this week for my final baseline tests, neuropsych evaluation is on Wednesday and I have my 6 week follow up with the neurologist.

Oh, I did have a strange reaction to my Betaseron shot Friday night. I usually take advil with it and a muscle relaxer, but for got the advil. About an hour later I started feeling like my hands and arms (to the elbow) were contracting or something. It was a very painful couple of hours. I finally took some more meds, and laid with a heating pad over my hand and arms for about 30 minutes or so. Ihave never had this type raction before. I did not forget to take advil tonight before my shot!! My hands still ache some and have been a little swollen since then, but most of the pain went away. Thank goodness!

No comments: