Thursday, August 14, 2008

Neuro Visit

Well today I saw the neuro today and she had all my test results. The EEG, Evoked Potentials, MRA and Neuropsychology tests all came back with good results. I was even cleared by the Psychologist - I am NOT CRAZY!! :)

I will have to go in the next week and get another MRI series. This one will be from the head to the lower back. She also wants me to have IVIg infusions. I am not sure about this though. I am kinda freaked out by it!! I looked on my insurance and I do not think it is covered anyway, so that is also a factor......it is really expensive to have it done. You go for 1-2 weeks of daily infusions then you go 2 times a month after that.

Last week I saw the LLMD and he changed my meds, and I no longer take Doxy and Ceftin for Lyme. We are working on the other co-infections now with Flagyl and Azithromiacin. I guess we will see how that goes in a few weeks.

No comments: