Saturday, June 21, 2008

Great Day!!

Today was a great day!! I feel like I have begun to come out of a fog. I hope it continues to improve!! I went to a friend's daughter's birthday, out to eat with the kids, and then went to church, and over to a friend's house to play cards. I have not done so much in one day for the past few weeks, I was not able to due to the fatigue. It was nice to get out and do something for a change. It is hard to explain to someone how it feels when you are dealing with so many things at once. At one point this past week, I felt like I was not in my own body. How strange that sounds, but it is the best I can do to explain it......it reminds me of that old commercial for cold medicine talking about "medicine head" and the feeling like your head was a helium balloon that was drifting out on it's own away from your body. That kinda comes close to the way I have been feeling, sort of......

Anyway, it is almost midnight, and I have been going all day. I have had energy and felt good physically with out any meds all day. I came home and took my Betaseron for the day. I hope I have gotten past the flu-like feelings it has been giving me!!!

No comments: