Thursday, July 31, 2008

What is in the Future?

No one can really say....I mean this is a broad subject, right? I am looking into the near future and hope to see a pool in the backyard. Will it happen? Who knows??

Also, I am looking a few weeks down the road to the next neurologist visit and think she will want to have another set of MRI's done as I have fallen 2 times in the past month, but who knows if it will show anything new or better/different.

I try to remember that I need to live for today and enjoy it while I can, but in our short-sightedness, as humans, that can often be hard to do. God designed us knowing this, but also gave us a mond to be able to choose what to do with our time here on earth. I just pray He impresses his will on me enough that I do what he wants and in the end, that is all I can ask for....

No comments: