Friday, June 27, 2008

Visit w LLMD Today

I went to see him and he was pleased with all my new info. He was so happy to see that I found a neuro that believes in Lyme in Texas. She was very open to the treatment he has me on and told me to stick with it. He said he was going to be giving her a call as he needs a local neuro for his Lyme patients. He also told me I must be speeding or something today - I feel awesome and happy and it is a very good day. Probably the best one I have had in 6-8 months!! And that was just how I woke up today! Go figure!!!

Anyway, he gave me a prescription for Synthroid to get started on ASAP. He was floored that the old neuro did not call me as soon as he had the results and have me on meds already. I told him that is why he was fired, and that he did not return my phone calls. He did not seem too worried about the blood pressure since it is not staying high, just goes high once in a while. It probably is from the steroids as they take about 6 weeks to clear your body. I go back to see him in a month and we will see how things are then. He needs to start treating the babesia and erlichiosis with a different antibiotic but he wanted to talk to the neuro first.

No comments: