Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's appointment.....

went well. I mean I guess there was not much to talk about since the other MRIs are tomorrow. LLMD was just gauging how I was doing on my meds and supplements. I do not think I have seen much change yet, which it has only been 3 weeks on most of it so it is still early. He thinks I did have a "herx" reaction and that is good. Although it sucks when it is going on.....hard to deal with 2 kids when you do not want to get out of the bed because everything hurts and is tired. I was prodded at more today and more blood sucked out. He still has not heard from the last igenex test for the co-infections. That should come in any day.......

Tomorrow I will be poked (literally) for the spinal and prodded for more blood and more lovely shots of the neck and upper back.

No comments: